Agreement between user and https://www.tpmfl.com
Welcome to https://www.tpmfl.com. The https://www.tpmfl.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by The Paint Manager (“The Paint Manager”).
https://www.tpmfl.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of https://www.tpmfl.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
https://www.tpmfl.corn is a Classified ad, Blog, Blog sharing, Business directory, Advertising. The Paint Manager LLC, E-commerce (selling products or services) Site.
The purpose of this website is to ensure you of your ability to use our website for all of your painting, pressure washing, personal or business needs. Sale your products here. Select from a verity of products. Browse our selections or post your own.
Visiting https://www.tpmfl.com or sending emails to The Paint Manager constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that The Paint Manager is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of
your account. The Paint Manager and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion. The Paint Manager does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use https://www.tpmfl.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Cancellation/Refund Policy All sells are final. There are absolutely no refunds. Make sure of your purchases before you buy. Any cancellations made will be resolved between the buyer and seller only Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Paint Manager has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, The Paint Manager reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Paint Manager reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. The Paint Manager reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy
any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in The Paint Manager’s sole discretion. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. The Paint Manager does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore. The Paint Manager specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts have not authorized The Paint Manager spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of The Paint Manager. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials. Materials provided to https://www.tpinfl.com or posted on any The Paint Manager web page
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES/THIRD PARTY SERVICES
https://www.tpmfl.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of The Paint Manager and The Paint Manager is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The Paint Manager is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Paint Manager of the site or any association with its operators. Certain services made available via https://vmw.tpmfl.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the https://www.tpmfl.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that The Paint Manager may share such information and data with any third party with whom The Paint Manager has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of https://www.tpmfl.com users and customers.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. The Paint Manager content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular, you will not delete or alter any
proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of The Paint Manager and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of The Paint Manager or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication The Paint Manager does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to https://www.tpmfl.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any The Paint Manager Site or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting The Paint Manager, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The
Paint Manager is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in The Paint Manager’s sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by The Paint Manager from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use The Paint Manager Content accessed through https://www.tpmfl.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Paint Manager, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Paint Manager reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with The Paint Manager in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE PAINT MANAGER AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME. THE PAINT MANAGER AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND.
The Paint Manager reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and The Paint Manager as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. The Paint Manager’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained
in this agreement is in derogation of The Paint Manager’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by The Paint Manager with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or This is a RocketLawyer.con document. Unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and The Paint Manager with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and The Paint Manager with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or related to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
CHANGES TO TERMS
The Paint Manager reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which https://www. tpmfl.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Paint Manager encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
The Paint Manager welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
The Paint Manager
4327 S. Hwy.27 MB 172
Clermont, Florida 34711
Effective as of June 15, 2015
All specials expire 30 days after purchase. There is a $15 rescheduling fee. All sales are final. 8/09/2017
- UCF/ Rollins Special: This special allows you to have your project completed quickly. The special includes 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom and does not include any closets. The materials are included in 1 coat only. A second coat is an additional $75. The walls will be lightly sanded. Any nail holes will be filled. This special doesn’t include any repairs. All repairs are subject to an immediate price change. This special expires 30 days after purchase date. All sales are final.
- Paint 10 Interior doors: These doors will be wiped clean to remove any foreign substances. Light sanding in some cases. This special does not include color changes or doors not primed.
- Commercial painting up to 150,000 Sq. Ft.: This special is for large retail Shopping Plazas. This includes pressure washing the exterior of the buildings. Interior projects are included. All of the materials are included.
- Residential roof cleaning up to 3,000 Sq. Ft.: We use chlorine and a water mixture 80/20 Water/Chlorine. All shrubs are covered. A thorough rinse is included.
- Exterior Apartment pressure cleaning: This special doesn’t include roofs. Buildings only. We use a low-pressure washing system. Chemicals used are; Simple Green or Chlorine. 3 or 4 story units will incur an extra charge.
- Exterior Residential Repaints up to 2,800 Sq. Ft.: The exterior of the homes will be pressure washed. a masonry sealer will be applied. We use an elastomeric patching compound over minor cracks. We use Rustoleum on all rust areas after they have been treated. Bare wood or metal is always primed with the proper primer. Thresholds are always covered. The windows and door frames will be re-caulked. The base of the home will be pulled back for a uniform finish. Shrubs and walks will be covered. Major cracking will incur an extra charge if repairs are necessary. Wood damage or rot will be assessed separately. Custom designs are extra and are not included with this special. A second coat if necessary will cost an extra charge. All of the materials are included. See our color picker for your choice or product. Stucco repairs are extra and not included with this special. we go the distance.
- Residential texturing whole home: This special is for ceilings only. If any wall repairs are needed this will incur an extra charge. We will wrap your home walls with plastic and cover all your furnishings and floors. We work in one section at a time if the home is occupied. We clean up each day. Once we have scrapped or removed the popcorn off the ceilings or whatever surface is being textured. We will make sure your wall boards are secure. All damages or cuts will be repaired that was caused by the removal of the popcorn. If any new drywall boards or corner beads are needed. This will incur an extra charge. The ceilings will be primed and painted. Specialty ceiling colors or sheen will incur an extra charge. kitchen or bathrooms are exempt from the extra charge. All of the prep and materials are included.
- Apartment roof cleaning per building: This special includes; tile, shingle, flat or metal roofs. We use Simple Green or Chlorine. We cover Shrubs and rinse.
- Sidewalk washing: We use Chlorine. We rinse before and after your walks are cleaned. We use hot/cold water. We have a 350-gallon water tank. We use surface cleaners for an extra white finish. Rust Iron cleaning or graffiti removal will incur an extra charge.
- Commercial painting Services: This special is for shopping plaza units Interior or exterior up to 1000 Sq. ft. or less. However, you are allowed to increase your quantity. All of the materials are included. The Interior does not include ceilings or trim. Walls only. The Exterior does not include trim or doors. Exterior walls only.
- Exterior Apartment Repaint: This special is for exterior Apartment repaints. The units will be pressure washed. A masonry sealer will be applied. We apply elastomeric patching compound over hairline cracks. we treat rust areas with a rust inhibited primer after the area has been prepped. Soffit, Fascia, Gutters and Down Spouts are included. Major stucco or wood repairs or rot are not included with this special. These areas will be assessed separately. All of the windows and door frames will be re-caulked. Ceiling damage is not included. Any ceilings will be assessed separately. Flooring or decks will be assessed separately. Rod ironwork will be assessed separately. If a second coat is needed this will incur an extra charge. All of the materials are included.