The Paint Manager's Latest News
THE PAINT MANAGER NOW – OFFERS JANITORIAL SERVICES
We are pleased to announce that The Paint Manager now offers janitorial services to retail, commercial offices, and industrial spaces. Our services include floor stripping, waxing, and buffing; restrooms; hot water pressure cleaning; nighttime services; turn-key cleaning; and much more! We even do windows! We service spaces up to 3,000 square feet at reasonable rates. Give your customers, guests, and visitors a clean establishment that will make them feel welcome – and that will boost the morale of your employees! A clean place is also a more hygienic and safer place!
We are excited to offer this new category of services and look forward to working with you on attaining – and maintaining – your establishment's cleanliness standards.
Farewell to an Old Friend – We Retire Our Logo
Just as a house eventually needs repainting to give it a fresh look and rejuvenate its curb appeal, we recently introduced our new logo for The Paint Manager, which you now see throughout this website – as well as on our social media posts and TPM merchandise.
However, you always remember those who were with you from the beginning. And so it is with our original logo. We launched together at the start of the 21st century. Over the past 21 years, the symbol represented The Paint Manager as a unique resource dedicated to providing reliable, trustworthy painting, home repair/maintenance, and lawn services to homeowners and business owners throughout our Central Florida community.
The logo was with TPM as we experienced growth and provided a sense of continuity for our valued customers during more recent, challenging times. As a sense of hope and optimism emerges, we feel it is time for new growth – and to give our beloved original logo a proper send-off into retirement. And what better place to retire than Central Florida?
So, if you're ever feeling nostalgic and want to visit our senior (let's not call it "old") logo, look no further! It will always have a place right here and in our hearts!
With the recent global developments of COVID-19, The Paint Manager would like to remind our community members how best to protect their health by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. Additionally, we announce that all interior projects from The Paint Manager are now in progress. We look forward to your business.
We appreciate your understanding during this time, and we urge everyone to use the following CDC guidelines to protect their health and the health of others. Visit CDC.gov to learn more and be prepared.
Know-How it Spreads
- There is no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease in 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person to person.
- Between people in close contact (within about 6 feet).
- Respiratory droplets are produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of nearby people or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Take Steps to Protect Yourself
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- If you are sick: You should wear a facemask around others (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) before entering a healthcare provider's office. If you cannot wear a facemask (for example, because it causes trouble breathing), you should do your best to cover your coughs and sneezes, and people caring for you should wear a facemask if they enter your room. Learn what to do if you are sick.
- If you are NOT sick: You do not need to wear a facemask unless you care for someone who is ill (and they cannot wear a facemask). Facemasks may be in short supply and should be saved for caregivers.
- Clean and disinfect.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Clean surfaces if dirty. Use detergent soap and water before disinfection.
December News 2023
The Paint Manager offers Stump Grinding Services.
How are we continuing to make our member's ideas become a reality? We're providing the services they need. Of course, our stump removal services are competitive with others in the field.
Check out our Stump Removal Services page for more info on this service.
We're excited to announce we are accepting new annual contracts for our 55+ Senior communities. Our yearly service contracts Include the following services:
- Apartment or Condo repaints
- Safe roof cleaning
- Interior and Exterior painting
- Pressure cleaning of sidewalks, driveways, and curbs
- Curb, light post, caution post, and mailbox repaints
- Community walls and fences were repaired and repainted
- Wrought iron cleaning and repainting
- Epoxy deck coatings
- Drywall damages and retexturing
We know you will enjoy our annual contracts. We put a lot of thought into our goals to serve you better during this service year. If your 55 + Senior community needs our yearly services, please get in touch with us today and schedule. Appointments usually take about 4 hours and are billed at $75 an hour at the end of the work. Call 407-592-9935 today for an appointment.
Exterior Apartment Repaints Start at $475 Per Unit.
If you are repainting more than 50 units, this unique includes materials. Some areas not included with this particular are:
- Drywall repairs
- Wood Rot
- Epoxy deck coatings
- Curb repaints
- Safe roof cleaning
- Materials if less than 50 units
What an excellent way to start 2018. We look forward to serving you soon. Please get in touch with us to schedule an appointment today.—thePaint Manager.
Business Blogging shares it with The Paint Manager Blog.
How does this new feature work? Send us your business content. Once your blog has been approved, we will add your content. The Paint Manager reserves the right to reject blogs that are not in good standing. Some topics not allowed are:
- Relationships of any kind
We look forward to adding your content. Put your skills to work and start business blogging with The Paint Manager if you would like to submit a blog email to The Paint Manager.
The Paint Manager has openings for job opportunities.
We are looking to employ some energetic individuals with varying skills. Our pay rate is competitive, from $10 -to$18 an hour. We use Payroll with tax and workers comp included. Applicants must have transportation and essential painting tools. White or tan pants or shorts in good taste are ok. Company T-shirts and caps are provided. No other logos are allowed per our policy. Contact us today! 407-592-9935 Fill out an application and W4
The Paint Manager introduces the 55+ HOA Whole Community Annual Membership.
What's included in our 55 + Hoa Whole Community Annual Membership Automatically Renews $5000
1. 25% off any Hoa projects
2. 25% off Hoa Whole Community projects
3. Free chemical takeaway for residential owners of the community
4. As a Hoa Whole Community Member, the appointment fee is waved
5. As a Hoa Whole Community member, residential owners receive 25% off any projects
Our Hoa Whole Community services include the following:
- Safe echo roof cleaning
- Driveways, sidewalks, and curbs pressure cleaning
- Apartment or Condominium pressure cleaning
- Apartment or Condominium Interior or Exterior repaints
- Mailbox, caution post, light post, and fire hydrant repaints
- Epoxy propane tanks repaint
- Epoxy deck coatings
- Community wall or fence pressure cleaning
- Wrought iron cleaning, sandblasting, or repaints
- Curb numbering and repainting
- Hot or cold pressure cleaning
- Graffiti removal
- Water rust stain removal
- Paver pressure cleaning and sealing
- Drywall texturing and repair
- Tree stump removal
We're taking care of our 55 + communities.