The Paint Manager — Latest News
Farewell to an Old Friend – We Retire Our Logo
Just as a house eventually needs repainting to give it a fresh look and rejuvenate its curb appeal, we recently introduced our new logo for The Paint Manager, which you now see throughout this website – as well as on our social media posts and TPM merchandise.
However, you always remember those who were with you from the beginning. And so it is with our original logo. We launched together at the start of the 21st century. Over the past 21 years, the logo represented The Paint Manager as a unique resource dedicated to providing reliable, trustworthy painting, home repair/maintenance and lawn services to homeowners and business owners throughout our Central Florida community.
The logo was with TPM as we experienced growth, and provided a sense of continuity for our valued customers during more recent, challenging times. As a sense of hope and optimism again emerges, we feel it is time for new growth – and to give our beloved original logo a proper send-off into retirement. And what better place to retire than Central Florida?
So if you’re ever feeling nostalgic and want to visit our senior (let’s not call it “old”) logo, look no further! It will always have a place right here – as well as in our hearts!
With the recent global developments of COVID-19, The Paint Manager would like to remind our community members how to best protect your health in accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Additionally, we are announcing that all interior projects from The Paint Manager are currently suspended through May 2021.
We appreciate your understanding during this time, and we urge everyone to use the following CDC guidelines to protect your health and the health of others. Visit CDC.gov to learn more and be prepared.
Know-How it Spreads
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease in 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs
Take Steps to Protect Yourself
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- If you are sick: You should wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare provider’s office. If you are not able to wear a facemask (for example, because it causes trouble breathing), then you should do your best to cover your coughs and sneezes, and people who are caring for you should wear a facemask if they enter your room. Learn what to do if you are sick.
- If you are NOT sick: You do not need to wear a facemask unless you are caring for someone who is sick (and they are not able to wear a facemask). Facemasks may be in short supply and they should be saved for caregivers.
- Clean and disinfect.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent soap and water prior to disinfection
The Paint Manager offers Stump Grinding Services
How are we continuing to make our member's ideas become reality? We're providing the services they need. Of course, our stump removal services are competitive with others in the field.
For more info on this service, check out our Stump Removal Services page.
We're excited to announce we are excepting new annual contracts for our 55+ Senior communities. Our annual service contracts Include the following services:
- Apartment or Condo re-paints
- Safe roof cleaning
- Interior and Exterior painting
- Pressure cleaning of sidewalks, driveways, and curbs
- Curb, light post, caution post, and mailbox re-paints
- Community walls and fences repair and re-paints
- Wrought iron cleaning and re-painting
- Epoxy deck coatings
- Drywall damages and retexturing
We know you will enjoy our annual contracts. We put a lot of thought into our goals to serve you better during this service year. If your 55 + Senior community is in need of our annual services please contact us today and schedule. Appointments usually take about 4 hours and are billed at a rate of $75 an hour at the end of the appointment. Call 407-592-9935 today for an appointment.
Exterior Apartment Re-paints Starting at $475 Per Unit
If you are re-painting more than 50 units the materials are included with this special. Some areas not included with this special are:
- Drywall repairs
- Wood Rot
- Epoxy deck coatings
- Curb repaints
- Safe roof cleaning
- Materials if less than 50 units
What an excellent way to start off 2018. We look forward to serving you soon. Please contact us to schedule an appointment today. The Paint Manager.
Business Blogging share it with The Paint Manager Blog
How does this new feature works? Simply just send us your business content. Once your blog has been approved we will add your content to our blog. The Paint Manager reserves the right to reject any blogs, not in good standing. Some topics not allowed are:
- Relationships of any kind
We look forward to adding your content. Put your skills to work and start business blogging with The Paint Manager. If you would like to submit a blog email The Paint Manager.
The Paint Manager has openings for job opportunities
We are looking to employ some energetic individuals with varying skills. Our pay rate is competitive starting from $10 - $18 an hour. We use Payroll with tax and workers comp included. Applicants must have transportation and basic painting tools. White or tan pants or shorts in good taste are ok. Company T-shirts and caps are provided. No other logos are allowed per our policy. Contact us today! 407-592-9935 Fill out an application and W4
The Paint Manager introduces the 55+ HOA Whole Community Annual Membership
What's included in our 55 + Hoa Whole Community Annual Membership Automatically Renews $5000
1. 25% off any Hoa projects
2. 25% off Hoa Whole Community projects
3. Free chemical take away for residential owners of the community
4. As an Hoa Whole Community Member appointment fee is waved
5. As an Hoa Whole Community member residential owners receive 25% off any projects
Our Hoa Whole Community services include the following:
- Safe echo roof cleaning
- Driveways, sidewalks, and curbs pressure cleaning
- Apartment or Condominium pressure cleaning
- Apartment or Condominium Interior or Exterior re-paints
- Mailbox, caution post, light post, and fire hydrant repaints
- Epoxy propane tanks re-paints
- Epoxy deck coatings
- Community wall or fence pressure cleaning
- Wrought iron cleaning, sandblasting or re-paints
- Curb numbering and repainting
- Hot or cold pressure cleaning
- Graffiti removal
- Water rust stain removal
- Paver pressure cleaning and sealing
- Drywall texturing and repair
- Tree stump removal
We're taking care of our 55 + communities.